Sunday, September 27, 2009

hmmm....

Looking at other people's joy makes me happy, believe me.... it does.
Seeing them enjoying themselves - in perfect weather and prefect company.

It is worth taking all those pictures.

But it makes me wonder. I know i feel lonely here sometimes but am i desperatefor attention? desperate to direct my own attention from my own pain and suffering?

i dont really know. Never though i would be this weak. But yea, Min is right... God loves me. I'm His and He is mine. No one will take Him away from me becasue He promised He'll be there for me.... ALWAYS!

Daniel's pathetic advice - get a boyfriend! Same pathetic advice people give me once they find out i'm lonely here sometimes. Except my mum. She just wants me to find someone soon because she's afraid i'll never get married. Pssh!

No comments: