Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dedication: In celebration of Hisagi Shuuhei's airtime in Bleach among other things


There are so many things to complain about this week.

First, all the bus drivers here are on strike! So, technically there's no bus sevices and it has lasted till this very day (it started 3 days ago). With the current weather, its kinda hard to get to place without buses. Dang~

Secondly, i remember clearly telling those two that they have to sit for my test version ofr EDUC 225 at 12pm today. I remember telling them that i will be creating a test based on Chapter 5 of the textbook last Monday. So, that's like 10 days for the both of them to read it! Then at 11.45am today, one of them - the idiot- texted me to tell me that she hasnt read anything yet. I asked her why not since i told her so much more earlier and she said she need another 3HOURS to read. I told her fine since there's nothing i can do (i'll lose marks in MY assessment if they dont do the test well. That means they have nothing to lose even if they do my test shittily) and you know what that idiot texted me back? She said i should give her more time becasue she wants to do her best for my version of the test. DAMN RIGHT YOU SHOULD! THAT'S WHY I GAVE YOU 10 DAYS TO READ IT, YOU @SS! MY NECK IS ON THE LINE HERE AND YOU WANT TO THREATEN ME BOUT MY ASSESSMENT! DONT I KNOW IT THAT I NEED YOU SO THAT I CAN SCORE WELL!!!! With that aside, she needs me too so that she can get good assessment as well... YOU SCREWED WITH THE WRONG HOMIE, B****~

And lastly, Bleach. I'm glad Hisagi Shuuhei is finally getting some airtime. About time I know of his past too. Kinda got sick with the whole save-Orihime-the-weak-idiot-from-Ulqiorra-who-always-seem-to-avoid-fighting-with-Ichigo-so-that-the-PD-can-keep-delaying-Orihime's-stay-in-Hueco Mendo episodes already. Then came his Shikai! I mean, why cant he have a proper nice Shikai. The theme is great (Reaper) but the form.... Cant you give him a small but deadly one like Soi Fon... Bigger and sophisticated doesnt mean deadly! I mean a dude like him should get a Shikai/Zanpaktou that suits him. Dang~

1 comment:

A s h i k i n said...

the bus on strike irks me, but who am i to cmplain when i dun even hv enuf mony to purchase the bus tcket =p

patience is a virtue.,.....or so they say