Monday, February 1, 2010

Drabble 006

c 2010 All rights reserved by AmyMay Production.
Silent reading is allowed. Plagiarism isn't.


Standing here, I can see everything so clearly now. You're walking away with steady pace. The disappointment and hurt still plastered on your face. My heart cries out for you yet my mouth stayed shut. I want to reach out for you yet my feet refused to budge. All I could do is hold myself, hoping that i wont fall apart.

I want to be bold. I don't want to stand in the cold.

Not anymore.

Not alone.

But what can I do? Your heart changed. You feel chained. All I can do for you now is let you slip away. I think it's better this way.

I am not bold. I'm still standing in the cold.

Always.

Alone.




AmyMay Production
c 2010 All rights reserved.

No comments: