Saturday, January 23, 2010

Drabble 005


c 2010 All rights reserved by AmyMay Production.
Silent reading is allowed. Plagiarism isn't.


His Story.

Sh*t!

That was the first thing that pops in my mind when the bell rang. I look around the small cramped room, thinking to myself - I'm in deep sh*t if she catches me here. Where to hide? Where to HIDE??

After scanning the room for the longest time, I finally found a bookshelf big enough to cover me from her sight. As I struggle to force my bulky body into the small crack between the shelf and the wall, the heavy wooden door swings open.

And enters the most beautiful creature God has ever made. If I die, I want to enter this heaven - I smiled, having the sweetest and sinful thoughts. Hoping the that my big foot does not stick out in any way, I peep through the gap between the books to see your lovely face.

I hear you gasp when you saw the present I left you. I see the cutest smile carved on your face. Boy, she's right. Roses do make a girl happy - silently thanking my best friend.

When is she going to leave? It's so cramp in here. I'm dying! HELP!! - secretly I pray that you will leave the room soon. The crack now proves to be to small for my muscular body. I have been sucking my tummy in for the longest time and I'm about to burst when I hear you call me. Gulp!


Her Story.

I huff and puff, taking in lungful of oxygen as I sprint to the piano room. Ah, such a waste of time! How can you forget your books! - mentally scolding myself. I turn at the corner of the building and BAM! hitting someone square in the head and I, fell like a sack of potatoes.

#*^%$! - I curse before helping the girl I ran into. I think I crack my skull - as I slightly bow to say I'm sorry.before getting ready for my sprint to the piano room again.

1, 2, 3! Ah...! - My eyes got bigger as the girl pulls me back to face her familiar face. Must protect my face. Must protect my face - as I profusely pour my apologies to her, praying to God that she won't punch me. Her hand suddenly reach for my jacket and I panic. No, she's going to strangle me instead. MUMMY!

And the girl just flash me the most pleasant smile and dust the dust off me. Her eyes are the saddest eyes I've ever seen but they are captivating. As she walks away, I see the smile disappear from her face. Hope nothing bad happens to her. Such a nice girl!

As I push the wooden door open, a sharp, spicy fragrance fills my nose. Ah, Armani Diamonds for Men - thinking to myself as I take another whiff. Only one person can afford this and the person is not me - which builds my suspicions. How can the room smell of Armani when the only person using the room uses.. well, nothing.Then I saw a rose on the piano keys. I gasp and a smile just creep on my face - I have a secret admirer! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Everything make sense now. The rose, this piano room, Armani, the girl - looking around the room. Then I saw a blue shoe peaking from behind the bookshelf and decide to call his name.


My Story.
Ouch! That hurts!
- as I rub my swollen temple. I look at the wooden door from the window, hoping that it would turn out right. For him. I would do anything to see him happy - I tell myself that every time he ask me about this. And I finally agree to help him.

I look at my hand,and examine the cut. Well, even roses have thorns - as I stop the bleeding with my hanky. Then I hear the voice that turns my world upside-down and make my heart skips a beat. He's laughing - I look up and saw them, walking hand in hand. He flashes me a thumbs-up when she wasnt looking.

He did it. It went well. He's happy now. My teddybear is happy now! - I gave him the sweetest smile. The noisy chatters around me cannot hide a faint sound. The faint sound of my heart breaking into a million pieces.





AmyMay Production
c 2010 All rights reserved.

No comments: