Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dreams

For those that have watched Inception, you would understand that anything can happen in a dream. But there are somethings that are so foreign that you could never picture it happening in your dreams or dreams of others.

So yea, when a friend mentioned that he dreamed that I'm in a relationship with someone, it sounded really weird and awkward because the whole idea seemed so foreign to me.

But I was kinda disappointed that he haven't gotten far enough to check out who the Dude was. Now, that my friends, is something I'm used to >.<

3 comments:

The Z A M said...

You deserve for really a nice guy. Trust me, God works in such a mysterious way.

=)

A s h i k i n said...

maybe u and zam should give it a shot

amy_may said...

Zamri: I know that I deserve the best but it's really complicated.. I have my issues about trust and relationship that I need to deal with first.

Kin: Yea, that's what I told Safwan as well =P