Sunday, December 26, 2010

That's just great

Going back to college is a dread for everyone, especially after a long holiday. You've slowly became lazier, enjoying lovely food and company at home but the journey back to college is inevitable. So this coming New Year, I have decided that I will look forward to my final year in a positive way. I did think about the curfew, hostel lifestyle and countless, funny hostel rules. However, I consoled myself with the thought that I wouldn't be going through all of that alone. I'll be meeting friends I've missed in years and the idea of hanging out together just to catch up sound good enough.

That was until I checked the list of names for students who will be staying in the college hostel next year. After searching till I turn green, I couldn't find my name. Some of my buddies names are missing from the list too. I tried to search thoroughly but still managed to come up with nothing. It seems that although I will be completing my degree in 6 months time, I am non-existent in the college list of undergraduates. Feeling extremely flushed, I asked around only to find out that some names were "tercicir" cases, including me.

This comes to show that no matter how advance or prestiguos some colleges may be, some students are just left out or "tercicir". There would be some interesting dramas next year and I can't wait to witness them all, as long as it doesn't happen to me..... again!


No comments: