Friday, July 8, 2011

Yet another week

Another week has ended,
and frankly, I think I'm getting a hang of school life.
I'm getting used to the routine of the weekdays that it doesn't bother me anymore.
Don't get me wrong.
I'm nowhere near perfect.
Just a little better than before.
I still struggle with lesson planning, classroom management,
time management and disciplinary issues in my classes.
But at least, I'm doing the best I can,
Learn along the way,
And make the best out of the situation given.
So far, I've done things I thought I would never do
and things that I'm not particularly proud of
But it's going to be a learning process
And how do I learn if I don;t make mistakes?

1 comment:

A s h i k i n said...

theres no like button.
exactly bebeh. i'm getting the hang of it. the third week is ending.

wv: derpe