Friday, March 16, 2012

One month experience

This coming 20th will mark the one month anniversary of being a working adult,
living her life away from home and my family.
The journey has not been smooth,
there were fancy bumps and rough patches along the way
But God has been good and merciful
He provideth and giveth His best to His child.

Having said that, life in Masai has its ups and downs.
with the recent news about the little girl
that was kidnapped and murdered nearby my area
has made me realized that safety is everyone's first priority
never take anything lightly
and to constantly be alert and to be careful

This little person is slowly growing older
but also slowly growing wiser by the day
having seen a bigger picture than the one I am used to
being so far away from my family taught me to be strong
for myself and for them
it's a challenge
but I also learned to trust in the Lord

No comments: