Thursday, July 26, 2012

If only

    I looked out the window. The full moon was shining ever so brightly and the starts were dancing like ballerinas across the black velvety night. Not a single cloud was in sight. Nothing to hinder them from sparkling like diamonds for the world to see. What a beautiful night. If only it was thins beautiful every night.
    I chewed my lips. I could taste the strawberry lipstick I had put on a few hours ago. I smiled and let my mind wandered. The sweet taste lingered for a few seconds before it gradually faded away. I licked my lips and thought about the times they fitted perfectly fine with yours. If only those moments were to last forever. 
    I slowly lowered myself into the water and began to feel the warm water filled every curve of my body. Serenity began to fill my heart and tranquility, my mind. I pictured those times your fingers ran through my body and shivers ran down my spine. Like silky cashmere, they were smooth, light and playful as you mischievously teased me by running them in my hair. If only I could have you for a lifetime.
   Right here, drowning out all the pointless noise and racket of life, I could hear my heart beating steadily, like a rhythm to a love song. It slowly calmed down. Then, there was just pin-drop silence. My broken heart was dying. If only you were here to make it stronger.
  The buzz of life eludes me and I was slowly slipping away. Without you, nothing matters. Not the beautiful night. Not even the wonderful taste of life and the songs of serenity. Without you, darkness filled my heart and emptiness took your place. The loud bangs on the door began to dwindle away. They will never get here in time. The cut was too deep, just as I planned it. Soon, we would be together again. And this time, no one would break us apart. If only it was true.