Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Drabble 004


c 2010 All rights reserved by AmyMay Production.
Silent reading is allowed. Plagiarism isn't.


A/N: This drabble is dedicated to a dear friend of mine who is celebrating his birthday today =) Happy birthday Zammie! I just want you to know that this is how I think of you~


I open my eyes, and it is bright. I look at myself, noticing a little flame in me. As the little flame dances, I know that the flame is who I really am inside. And I am happy.

I notice the flame burns with passion whenever I taste joy, pleasure and delight. It is like ecstasy and it is bright. And I am happy.

Slowly but surely, my heart begins to feel the weight of the world. The little flame flickers, fighting to stay alive. But it is still bright. This time I look around and become conscious of my surroundings. Then I see you and your little light, glimmering in all its glory. You are strong when I am weak. And I am happy.




AmyMay Production
c 2010 All rights reserved.

2 comments:

The Z A M said...

tq amy. ='(

amy_may said...

it 4 real too~
since i cant give u a physical pressie yet, tot i shud give u a virtual 1